- Slender 6″ profile and forked tail mimics baitfish like needlefish, ballyhoo, and sand eels
- Segmented body provides accentuated swimming and darting action
- Belly and dorsal hook slots for easy weedless rigging
- Durable ElaZtech® material withstands repeated strikes, even from toothy saltwater gamefish
- Salt-impregnated for extra casting distance and to neutralize buoyancy
- Can be rigged weightless, on a ChinlockZ™ SWS weighted hook, or on HeadlockZ™ or Eye Strike® jigheads to cover the entire water column
ZMan – 6in – Darterz
Designed in conjunction with elite inshore angler Captain C.A. Richardson, the 6-inch DarterZ features a slender profile and forked tail that mimics needlefish, ballyhoo and sand eels — all delectable, desirable prey species for many inshore gamefish. The DarterZ soft, durable material withstands numerous strikes, even from toothy saltwater gamefish. The bait’s segmented body amplifies its accentuated swimming and darting action. Belly and dorsal hook slots allow for easy weedless rigging with a ChinlockZ™ SWS weighted hook, or on HeadlockZ™ or Eye Strike® jigheads to canvass the entire water column. Imbued with salt for extra casting distance and for neutral buoyancy during the retrieve. Richardson calls it “snook spaghetti” for good reason.